PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, October 21, 2011

legally awesome


 Continuing in the theme of pink month,
mi madre and I went to see
Legally Blonde: The Musical at Broadway Palm!
{I thought about the Jones' the whole time!)
It was a cute show and the musical number's were supa fun!
As you can see here, we also mastered
the art of the awkward red carpet pose.
Although this carpet was pink.
If you'd like awkward family posing tips
I charge a hefty fee but I'm totally worth it.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I wanna see that!

Jenna said...

Ah, what a fun time! Love the sequins, Mandy.

Darci Cole said...

Hahaha! I've wanted to see that for a while, glad you had fun! Love the pink carpet too...

rebecca said...

cute leopard flats!!

Brady and Mandi said...

Awe...we feel so special that you thought of us! Glad you got to go to such an awesome show! PS We miss you!