PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Shoppe Local: Tammie Coe Cakes


A couple weeks ago
my lifelong friend Ally came to town
and Mr. Fox took us out to a fun bakery/cafe called
and I couldn't believe I'd never been there before!
It was SOOOO declicious.

Their place was lovely and cozy:


We left with a pack of sour cream sugar cookies (amazing)
two loaves (mmmmm)
and full bellies!
Go. Now. Srsly.

As we were leaving we also stopped by The Lab next door
and got Mr. Fox an upcycled vintage shirt!


They had this really cute pillow I wanted
..til I found out there was another less savory word on the back lol
But it sure was cute!


And next door there was also a repurposed shipping containter turned home!
I'd seen these online and it was awesome to see one in real life!
I want one!


It was a grand ol time!
I love Ally and hope she comes back soon!!!

9 comments:

Savannah Nicholes said...

Where is this wondrous pastry place? Those cookies look absolutely to die for! Also, the container upcycling thing is way cool, I've read about some incredible things people are doing with those and it makes me so happy!

Mars said...

How have I not heard of this place?!?! Srsly we need to go exploring in Phoenix and find all the good places! Sounds kind of dangerous as per our convo last night there are always creepers behind trash cans probably even during the day. And your scarf on head is pretty much freaking adorbs. I need. The end

kylee said...

blogger should create a filter that allows me to skip all food posts while browsing late at night. maybe it's just me, but food always sounds and looks soooo good at 2 in the morning. those sandwiches looked amazing.

fifth floor apartment said...

looks like a lovely time. craving all those goodies!

Tammy @ Lemons, Avocados and the Bay said...

Yummmm. Looks so good :)
Just wanted to let you know I gave you an award and posted about it on my blog. Check it out :)

Kaity B. said...

I'd never heard of Upcycle Living before, but what an awesome project! Thanks for sharing!

Shutterbug said...

the shop has a lot of yummy goodies!

t said...

Those sandwiches look good!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Kitiya Palaskas said...

What a delightful day out! I love those cookies, they look scrumptious. Also love the font on the chalk board menu. x