PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Love dispersment

for giving me the delightful Liebster Award!
To you ladies, I say this:

**EDIT**
I forgot to post the rules!
Oops.
1) Acknowledge the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2) Give this award to 5 other bloggers who have fewer than 200 readers. Let them know through a comment on their blog.

3)
Post this wonderful award on your blog.
4)
Bask in the glory bestowed upon you and appreciate all the amazing bloggers out there.

Now all you champs go check out


ALSO: Catch me chattin up my ultimate Vday stud at Pics-O-Andrea!

4 comments:

Brissa said...

i don't understand. why am i being checked out? i mean, i'm cool with it, but how can i thank you...?

I WILL FIGHT YOU TO THE DEATH FOR LOUIS. i need an even stevens marathon with you. it would be the highlight of my existence.

Unknown said...

even stevens marathon? can i join?
blog awards?

...brissa i love your blog.
...mandy, i adore yours.

Unknown said...

laughing out loud at those jazz hands.
take a knee!

Mars said...

What the COOL! I feel special. So special I will reward you with...a bag with a stick of deoderant in it :) Um how did I not see this? Prob because i always check your blog during lunch and I'm at work so I can never watch your cool videos and then I forget to come back. I suck. BUT, you ROCK