PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, November 16, 2012

Rich in happiness, poorly formatted

I EXIST!

I'm just all over the freaking place. 


I visited seester at college:
 

I hung out in creepy alleys with cute boys:  


I indulged:


I took silly pictures with cool kids:




I wore some ban.do sass while looking at an...donkey:





 I sailed away with my love:



I loved a lot of clouds:

I made poorly crafted onsies for adorable babies:





I partied with my lovely Typelings:

 I celebrated tights weather:





I reconnected with wonderful people:

 




I dressed up like...something....for Halloween:



 I  proudly voted:

I marveled at the beauty of the Earth:

  I ate a lot of ice cream:


 


I fell in love with Fall all over again (& ban.do!):




I slept, but not enough:

 




 I filmed some fantastic Christmas sketches with fantastic people (to be released in Dec):





I flew...a lot:
 


   

I was a secret agent (& didn't properly crop my pictures):





 I got in the Christmas spirit:





 I loved even more clouds:



 I said peace out to sluggish summer and hello to a busy winter:


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your blog! I had no idea it existed, but I'm so stoked on it now. You're so cute! I look forward to sharing future adventures with you via blogger :)

Jenna said...

SO ... two things:

your patterned tights
your victory rolls

Cuteness.

Hanny said...

Cute post overall!!!

♥

Hanny

Just, Simply, Hanny

Carly said...

Love the post! We included it in our weekly Web Round Up here - http://www.yabyumaz.com/2012/11/web-round-up_28.html

Awesome. Thanks!