PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 4, 2011

mr. fox

with this guy

da hubz, or mr. fox
which i may now start affectionately calling him
is supercrazyawesome & hott.
i mean c'mon. you know it.

i am SOOOO grateful for this guy!
he took care of me when i had food poisoning last week
and believe me, it was no picnic.
plus he let's me borrow his shirts whenevs
AND he cooks me mashed potatoes when i'm starving at 11pm
AND he reads me hp when i'm stressed out
AND he doesn't complain when i accidentally buy 25 rolls of the thinnest tp on the planet.
so basically, he's tip of the top cream of the crop.

and now, to lunch!

6 comments:

Jenna said...

I've done that, too (bought a gajillion rolls of crappy TP) but my huzb DID complain.

He's good for other things, though! :)

MYW said...

Too cute. <3

SOJOURNED IN STYLE said...

awwww. thats the cutest. you guys make such a cute couple. he's the best if does all that!

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

Someone who takes care of you when your sick is definitely a keeper in my book

Mars said...

awww so cute. Go Hubz!

Kara said...

Yep, he's preeeeettty cute. Cute husbands are the greatest :)