PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Old Sport


One of my favorite things to do every month is go to book club!
Great talk, yummy food and wonderful company are always present.
This month we read The Great Gatsby, like many other book club's I presume,
and decided to get a lil fancy for BC!

{flurry poof by ban.do}

I'm a sucker for a theme party & these girls toootally speak my love language
because everybody was dressed up and ready to hash out some metaphors.


{photo cred: Morgan}



{photo cred: Aubrey}

Photo backdrops?! Amazing spread?! Butterflys?!
Brittany's flat was the perfect backdrop for Megan's creative genius!




Such a CRAZY good time!
Check out some fun, dancin' vines here & here!

Are you in a book club? If not, start one!
It can start with just two people & as soon as others find out
you're in one, they'll want to join!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

How fun! These photos are absolutely amazing.

Brissa said...

i just want to be your best friend.
i just want to be in your life.
hiiiiii.

Anonymous said...

I totally dig your style! I found your blog because I was too featured in ban.do's Fridays' link love this past Friday. Love the pouf you are wearing. So stinkin' cute!

Have a pretty day!

Carmen