PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, May 23, 2011

i'm going to eat a steak in about an hour

I'm baaaaack.
But not really.
Still in a chocolate coma.
So until i'm rejuvenated to my old, yuppie self
I give you this car commercial
feat. my fellow Jester'z improver, the ever lovely Camille:


It should be noted that after watching this
Mr. Fox asked me, 'Why don't YOU get more serious about acting?!'
And the obvious answer to that is: you can't Photoshop acne out of videos.
Camille is the Conan to my Fallon
and I will happily invite myself aboard her yacht
on some not so distant New Year's Eve.
Keep 'em comin lady!

3 comments:

Andrea Stevenson said...

How fun is that?! Seriously, I'd watch commercials with you in them. And I think every actor has acne -prob worse than us. Have you seen those Jessica Simpson Proactive commercials. Nasty

p.s. I wants to hear all about your Disney magic experience!!!

pics-o-andrea

Jessi said...

Hope you had a great time on your trip!

Katie*Belle said...

I can't wait to hear about your trip!